Step-by-Step Turf Installation
Our installation pros have the tools and experience to install your artificial grass quickly and efficiently. The Central Turf team will make sure that you feel informed and comfortable with each stage of the process and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Excavation & Base Preparation
- Remove existing materials (soil, weeds, grass or any shrubs or substances above ground.)
- Cap sprinklers upon request.
- Compact base thoroughly to provide long-term stability.
Laying Out Turf & Edging
- Install edging where necessary to prevent erosion of base.
- Turf rolled away from main viewing area for optimum look.
- Layout to minimize number of seams.
Custom Fitting Edges
- Trim turf to fit specified areas.
- Seam necessary areas using U-nails, seaming tape and glue.
- Install nails along the edge to secure turf.
- Place Envirofill.
- Helps to weigh down turf and create anti-microbial barrier.
- Long-Lasting odor and heat protection.
- Power broom the turf to force Envirofill granules into the base of the turf.
- Power broom creates optimal stability.